Jason Caffarella – Performing Arts
Back to Instructor Webpages
Welcome to all!!!
MUS 108 - Music Cultures of the World
CRN 15775 TR: 12:30-1:50 in BC-244
- World Music: Traditions and Transformations, 2nd Edition; ISBN-13: 978-0-07-352664-5; Author(s): Bakan, Michael (available on our course Moodle Page)
- A notebook of some kind (for taking notes)
- MUS 108 Syllabus - available the first day of class
MP174/274- Individual Voice Lessons
If you have not already done so, please contact me to set up your lesson time slot: email@example.com
- a notebook - spiral bound or composition book, for example.
- sheet music for repertoire - to be determined by student and instructor as lessons progress.
- MP174/274 Syllabus
- For Majors and students who wish to perform a jury: Jury Form (in fillable PDF)
Online music notation software - FREE!
Music Theory Links:
Songs to sing in the car with kids - link sent by Cindy Powell's Girl Scout Troop, "Do a good turn daily."
A Musical Playground for Kids: Music Theory Lessons - Thanks to Addy and Joyce for the link.
Show all of Jason Caffarella's web pages.
Instructors can Logon here