Jerry Coe – Medical Assistant, Faculty
Back to Instructor Webpages
Thank you for choosing my class!
All of my classes are manged on Moodle
If you are using Moodle for the first time, we now use the campus's Single Sign On (SSO) software to login. You can find the SSO link on the LBCC Main Website under the "Quick Links" tab at the top-right of the site....
1. To Log in you must first "claim" your SSO account in order to be able to use it and login to Moodle.
- You should have been sent an email before the beginning of the term to your LBCC email address with the sign on procedure
- If you have forgotten how (or have never done so) to access your LBCC email, you can contact the Student Help Desk in the Library for assistance.
- Or, If they cannot locate your claim code, you can contact the Main Campus Student Help Desk and they can look it up for you.
2. If you receive an error while trying to login, please remember to ...
- Use your LBCC ID# instead of your email address (which was used in previous terms)
- Use your new SSO password (which has at least 12 characters) rather than your old Moodle password
- If you have not completed the SSO registration process, you will receive an error message. If this is the case, you must contact the Student Help Desk for assistance.
3. It will be more efficient for you if you can visit the Student Help Desk in person
If you have further questions, please email me:
Faculty - Medical Assistant and Coding and Reimbursement Programs
Office - Lebanon HOC 213
Show all of Jerry Coe's web pages.
Instructors can Logon here