Office hours last updated 23 March, 2018 (cleared fall term data, new data coming soon)
Page last major update: 23 March, 2018 (updated general data for spring 2018)
Note: Contacting me in person or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) are the most reliable ways to communicate with me. I am also often in McKenzie Hall 101, 103, or 105.
Office hours can be scheduled by email at email@example.com.
- Looking for some free books on various computer science topics? Check out this list! https://github.com/vhf/free-programming-books/blob/master/free-programming-books.md
- Want to get some self study practice in programming, web development, or other related topics? Check out this video series: https://www.thenewboston.com/videos.php
- Interested in practice your programming logic skills in an automated environment? You can practice Java and Python here: http://codingbat.com/ and you can practice all sorts of stuff here: https://repl.it/
- Interested in learning Python? Check out this "hard way" of learning Python: http://learnpythonthehardway.org/book/
- Do you want to build and test a whole computer?!? Then check this material out (being used in my CS271 assembly and architecture class this coming fall): http://www.nand2tetris.org/
CS260 (Data Structures)(CRN: 41670)
CS275 (Databases)(CRN: 41913)
Bio, pic, etc coming someday? Probably not, but I am willing to talk to you all about it if you come find me to chat :)!
Instructors can Logon here