Parker Swanson – Computer Programming, Networks & Oper. Sys
Back to Instructor Webpages
"In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete."Here are links to pages listing courses I'm scheduled to teach, by term: Here are some of the fields in which I work:
R. Buckminster Fuller
- Computer Science: programming & software development
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Space & Aerospace Science & Engineering
- Rocket-borne on NASA sounding rockets to > 100km altitude
- Balloon-borne to > 30km altitude
- Microcontroller hardware/software systems development
- Network & Systems Administration
- Computational Physical Science
Open-Source Software [and hardware]:
"Screws, not glue: If you can't open it, you don't own it!"
Here are "a few of my favorite things":
Here's the Wordpress website of the
LBCC Space Exploration Team
And here's the Team's Moodle Groups website:
LBCC Space Exploration
If you're stressed, please come talk with me, or other LBCC staff!
- This is an "open door" invitation to each and every one of you to come talk with me, or other LBCC staff, if you find that you're under stress about your College work, possibly in combination with your off-campus work, family obligations, finances, etc. We have a number of strengths and resources available which you (and we staff) can call upon to help. The College experience can be stressful, especially in these "down" economic times. You're not alone - you're part of our LBCC community. We value you and care about you. My door, like so many others, is open (also my phone and especially e-mail, which I try to check 7 days a week). Please feel free to contact me, or other LBCC staff!
MS, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Cisco Networking Academy Advanced Level Instructor®
Cisco Networking Academy CCNA Security Instructor®
| || |
The best way to reach me is by e-mail:
Office: MKH-105-D, McKenzie Hall,
LBCC Albany Campus
Phone: (541) 917-4274
Show all of Parker Swanson's web pages.
Instructors can Logon here