Tracy Dusseau – Center for Accessibility Resources
Back to Instructor Webpages
Students: This class is linked to Moodle. Moodle has a new log-on process. Please follow these directions to connect to Moodle. If you have difficulty, please contact the student help desk.
1. Students must first "claim" their Single Sign On account in order to be able to use it and login to Moodle.
- Students will have been sent an email last term or during the break (for brand new students) to their LBCC email address with the procedure.
- If you have forgotten how (or have never done so) to access your LBCC email, contact the Student Help Desk in the Library for assistance.
- If you still cannot locate the claim code, they can contact the Student Help Desk and they can look it up for you.
2. If you receive an error while trying to login, please remember ...
- use your LBCC ID# instead of your email address
- use your new Single Sign On password (which has at least 12 characters) rather than your old Moodle password
- if you have not completed the Single Sign On registration process, you will receive an error message. If this is the case, you must contact the Student Help Desk for assistance.
Center for Accessibility Resources (CFAR)
Show all of Tracy Dusseau's web pages.
Instructors can Logon here